Frequently Asked Questions
- How are your frames constructed? : Our frames are made from kiln dried timber with a depth of 3cm. In order to prevent indentation of the edge of the frame onto the canvas, our frames are constructed with a raised lip, which solves the potential problem nicely
- Will my Canvas be ready to hang? : Yes! All canvas products are shipped with a hanging system. All you will need is a hook on the wall to hang your item off.
- What printers do you use? : The printing company we use for all our canvas prints uses the HP Latex 360 6 color Printer.
- I’ve never owned a canvas before – how do you clean it? : For all our products don’t use any sort of cleaning liquid or compound, ever. For canvas – a static-electricity dusting cloth can be used with a light motion, or a vacuum with a brush attachment can be used gently to remove dust.
- Can you print custom sizes? : Yes! Drop us an email with your requirements and we’ll be happy to help!
Do your prints come with a frame? : We offer Framed and Unframed rolled prints. Choose from either a white or a black frame when ordering if you’d like your print framed.
About Our Frames: If you choose a framed print, it will be strung at the back (plus a D-ring option) and is ready to hang.
- A white border sits between the print and the frame.
- A finished framed print will be larger than the selected print size. The listed size is always the size of the printed image.
- For prints up to 40cm x 60cm we use a 30mm wide x 20mm deep frame.
- For prints 90cm x 60cm and larger, we use a 40mm wide x 19mm deep frame.
How Large is the Framed Print?: Below are the approximate final sizes of our framed prints:
- A 40cm x 30cm print plus frame and border = 40.2 x 55.2 cm
- A 40cm x 60cm print plus frame and border = 50.2 x 70.2 cm
- A 60cm x 90cm print plus frame and border = 73.0 x 103.0 cm
Question: Do you ship overseas?
Answer: Yes, contact us for shipping costs for delivery outside Australia
Question: How long does standard delivery take?
Answer: Due to the pandemic delivery times can be longer than usual. Prints can take 3 to 4 weeks (based on the latest info we have from our printers) canvas prints deliveries are slightly quicker at around 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re wondering about the status of your order, we do send you an email when your order ships which provides you with a tracking number to track your delivery.
Question: Do you guarantee your shipping times?
We are not able to offer a 100% guarantee as we utilize third party courier companies to deliver your order. During the COVID-19 Pandemic shipping times have been so variable we can't offer a guarantee We do not offer shipping refunds in the event that a delivery is late.
Question: Can I get prioritised service for quicker delivery?
Yes! For an extra $15 you can reduce the processing time on print deliveries to around 2 weeks. Of course this does not speed up the postage time. Express delivery is also available please contact us for prices.
Question: What happens if I am not home when my item is delivered?
Answer: All our Couriers have “Authority to leave”. This means, they may leave the item in a safe place. If they do not think it is safe to leave an item, they will leave a calling card, and either deliver your order to the closest post office, or ask you to call then to arrange a suitable delivery date and time.
Question: What happens if I am on holiday when my item is delivered.
Answer: It is your responsibility to either be at home to receive your parcel or to arrange for a neighbor to take receipt. As our Couriers have authority to leave your parcel at your home if they deem it safe, the item will be left until someone can collect it.
Alternatively, when you place your order, please can you ask us to place it on hold. Your order will be moved into a ON HOLD – delayed delivery status and it will be your responsibility to contact us on the day you want it to move into Production
Question: My delivery address seems to be different to what I have entered and now my parcel has been delivered to the wrong person.
Answer: We do not tamper with your billing or shipping details that you entered at checkout. You will also be emailed an invoice after placing your order and its important you check this to ensure it is correct. We can only make changes to a delivery address before an order has been shipped.
If your order has been delivered to the incorrect location, hopefully it will be returned to sender. If our Production team do receive it back, we can re-ship it to you. This will incur an additional shipping fee of $20. If your item is not returned, you will need to place a new order.
Question: I have entered the incorrect delivery address, what should i do?
Answer: Please contact us immediately as soon as you become aware of this. If your item is still in Production we will be able to update the delivery address, but if your item has already shipped there is nothing we can do.